Friday, November 12, 2010

WCMD Revisited

I have never submitted any of my cards, I am still pretty new to card making, and can't stand rejection, lol! But when I saw Paper Craft's amazing prize pack that they were giving away for WCMD, I had to try. Well, I didn't receive an email saying that I was one of the lucky few, so I guess it is safe to go ahead and post pics of my non winners.


The first card is using the Puppy Love set from There She Goes, I love it, that little puppy is just so darn cute! The sign he is holding is blank, so you can pick your sentiment. I made a cloud mask and sponged the sky, and he is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.

I love round cards! This one I tea dyed some vintage lace, and used a sentiment from Verve.
I had another card, but for some reason, that file was corrupted on my SD card.

I am thrilled that all the non winners, (I think it was like 1600, wow!) are going to Operation Write Home, such a fabulous cause!

Thank you so much for popping by, hope you have a fantastic weekend! :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, no one would ever know you're "new" to cardmaking -- I certainly cannot tell!!! LOVE that fabulous round card -- GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow, these are fantastic cards, love your doggie card, it's really cute and the round card is fabulous xxx Good luck for next time. .. you'll never know. You might be lucky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, your creations are so precious!! I love your sweet pup and the second one is so elegant looking!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya, your cards were fabulous! I love the adorable puppy dog image of the first, and your second is a classic vintage beauty! You are to be applauded for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tanya these are so beautiful!
    Linds x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun cards, Tanya! And good for you for getting in the World Card Making Day game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya!!
    Wow...that puppy card to really, really cute...love the paper too. The second card is darling...love the lace and pearl.

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tanya, LOVE and ADORE your Thinking of You card, I must make a shaped card again, thanks for the inspiration!

    Your I ruff you card is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tanya,
    Both cards look winners to me... Such a cute image on the first one and the paper and stitching are lovely....Love the vintage/shaby chic feel to the second...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete