Sunday, December 19, 2010

Friends


Yep, another CAS card, lol. This one uses stamps from Verve's Dream Big set. A couple of buttons and some twine, quick and easy.

And I have a little surprise, a little birthday blog candy for one of my blogging friends, just a little thank you for stopping by and supporting me. Since today is my birthday, I am giving this sweet Birthday Centers 1-5/8" set from JustRite Stampers along with a clear stamper. No hoops to jump through, you don't have to be a follower and you don't have to post on your blog. Just add your name to the linky, if you don't have a blog, email me and I will add your name. I love to read so if you have read a good book(s) lately, let me know in the comments, I need some new stuff to read. :) The candy will close on midnight December 27 and I will choose a random winner and post on December 28. If I don't hear from the winner by December 31, I will pick a new winner on January 1. Thank you so much, and good luck! :)








10 comments:

  1. Ohhh, sweet blog candy & a set I don't yet own! I'm gonna come back tomorrow & link my new post.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Tanya!!! You share a bday with a sweet friend of mine (who got me into blogging, actually)! AND tomorrow is my sweet son's bday -- good birthdayers this time of year! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tanya! Best wishes to you!!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win this Fantastic candy! I would like to be the lucky winner :)
    Awesome card! Thanks!
    Marry Christmas!

    Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Books
    All books Maria Remarque- my fav author ("A Time to Love and a Time to Die", "Arch of Triumph" "The Black Obelisk")
    Lust for Life (Irving Stone - about Vincent van Gogh)
    The Old Man and the Sea (Ernest Hemingway)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya, another fantastic CAS card, love it and Happy Birthday too, or should I say belated... hope you had a big one and thanks for the chance to win your gorgeous candy. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes on your Birthday!!
    Very nice card! The stamps are so cute)))
    I mostly love the Russian authors to read but their books are not popular in a whole World... They are Vilmont, Krapivin, Pikul. Their books are not a light reading even.)))
    Good luck!
    Merry Christmas!!! Hugs. Larisa. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog candy!!Hope u have a special Birthday..thanks for offering us blog candy..
    Hugs Regena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday girlfriend!!!!
    I just finished reading Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert. She is the same author of Eat, Pray Love. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas!!!!

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jumping in at the last inute- thanks for a chance to win. And, Happy Belated Birthday! Love your great card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday , love love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Belated Birthday. I know the blog candy closed, but you said that you liked to read, so I just wanted to tell you two books that I really enjoyed...Water for Elephants and The Lost Symbol. Happy Reading! Teresa E.

    ReplyDelete