Friday, December 17, 2010

Thank You Helmar!


Yesterday I received an amazing package of goodies from Helmar. I won their Twitter contest last week, and I had to make a card this morning with my fun new stuff! I was still in the clean and simple mood and used this BEAUTIFUL stamp set from Unity, Happy Everything. I used Helmar ZAPDOTS to pop up the image panel and Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive for the ribbon, this is my go to glue. I love that it dries so quickly, that's the worst thing for a crafter - having to wait for part of your project to dry before moving on to the next part, lol!

That's it, pretty quick and easy. Thank you for stopping by, happy Friday! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love clean and simple cards although find them a bit difficult to make as you have to make yourself STOP ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS card. I always have trouble and struggling on CAS card and tend to put too much details on them. Yours look wonderful and delightful :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeeous CAS design. Love Love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete