Monday, December 13, 2010

You Rock





Yesterday was my baby girl's birthday, it really is amazing how quickly time goes by. She plays guitar so when I saw this Kenny K digi stamp, I knew it was perfect for her, she loves fuzzy boots, check out the boots on this girl!

I know it's blurry, but I wanted to try to get the look of the boots. I used Sparkly Fluff, it looks kinda flat, but they are sparkly and fluffy IRL :) She is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, and she has a little glitter on her eyeshadow from my Sakura gel pen. This was my first attempt at coloring hair, I tried to get the highlights and shadows, but it didn't really work out, lol. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and I love those little music note brads I picked up on clearance a couple of years ago, so cute! That's it! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, have a great week. :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya!! WOW!! I love this image!! Gorgeous coloring and design sweetie!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Tanya! So many fabulous details! I love the eyeshadow and the "boot fur". It sounds like a perfect card for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for visiting my blog from facebook...I appreciate it! You have a lot of great cards! I love your style...very clean and elegant=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They grow up waaaay too quickly, don't they! I'm sure she will love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stamp does sound perfect for your daughter...she's going to love this card!

    ReplyDelete