Friday, January 7, 2011

Buckets of Love


Happy Friday to you! I just received this set called Buckets of Love from There She Goes Stamps. I love it! It has two buckets, one wooden and one metal and not only can you put hearts in it, it also comes with candy, flowers, and Easter eggs, along with tons of sentiments, so sweet! I love that I didn't have to do any masking either, I stamped the hearts then the bucket, and it looks like one stamp, easy peasy! The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and I used Amy Sheffer's awesome sketch over at Skipping Stones Designs. That's it for me today, hope you have a fabulous weekend!

12 comments:

  1. O wow I love this one, it's really pretty, fab papers and embossing. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, how SWEET is this -- LOVE it, Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!! What a really sweet card!! Love the image and pretty embossing!! Have a great weekend friend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love this Tanya. This embossing on the background is the perfect touch. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I do try to stay busy. Sometimes moreso than I should lol. Such is the life

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Tanya, your card is so pretty, just love the design, pretty paper and fab stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely SWEET! Love what you've done...thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanja, I just love this card...love the colors...everything about it!!! What a beautiful job you have done...Thank you so much for your visit to me and for displaying my SWEET STUFF!!!! Sending a hug your way...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Tanya! Love all the pinks and the dry embossing. So eye-catching!! Thanks for playing along in the Skipping Stones sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet and delightful card!! Love what you've done with the design! Thanks for putting my blog candy on your sidebar :) I'm following you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tanya, this is adorable! LOVE that stamp set and your embossing! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiiful card. I love the sweet bucket of hearts and the paper is gorgeous. Awesome job sweetie!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tanya, you are really talented to work with oink colour - it looks so great here!!!

    ReplyDelete