Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Easter


I am a bit early for Easter, but I just received this set and had to ink it up. Isn't that elephant just the cutest Easter bunny? And look closely into the basket, those aren't eggs, they are colored peanuts! So cute! The image and sentiment are from Our Craft Lounge, and if you look closely at the ears and tail I added Sparkly Fluff, I love it!

I used this month's Sketch For You To Try. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. That's it for me today, hope you have a fabulous weekend, thanks for stopping by. :)

7 comments:

  1. What can I say !!!! This is so super cute :)) Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely sweeeet! your coloring is amazing!

    Take care,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how stinkin cute is this card? I love it. The elephant makes the best bunny ever.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! I love those bunny ears and the peanuts! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that is truly one cute "bunny"!!! Adorable idea, adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute...how adorable is that elephant in bunny ears?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice sketch! The image makes me smiling a lot)) It is adorable))) Love this card))

    ReplyDelete