Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love



Hi! I just finished this card using the second sketch of January's Viva la Verve. Oh my goodness, that awful bow took 20 minutes to make! I can make a regular bow with my bow easy, but for some reason those darn seam binding bows give me so much trouble! Everyone says they are so easy, the seam binding is so forgiving, not for me. I love the look, but just can't pull it off. I have spent hours practicing only to end up with something that I'm still not happy with.

Both the sentiment and the flower stamped on the background are from Verve's Love's Flower set.

Enough rambling, I'm going to start on a new card, I have a new stamp that I am itching to ink up.

11 comments:

  1. WOW! I love this!! So Vintage and gorgeous girl!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! This is gorgeous! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya, saw your comment at the Pixie Blog, you have some lovely creations here, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for the shout out for Pixie, good luck with the draw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get that stamp??? I need it!!!

    Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a fantastic day Tanya

    Toodles
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card dear Tanya.

    Thank you for taking time to see me today xoxoxo
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how beautiful. That stamp is stunning and I love your colors!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card with the subtle colour scheme and wonderful vintage feel. Just shabby chic perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that you stamped the word in that blue color, what a fabulous look to a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I think I "need" that stamp Tanya. Love how you have used it so beautifully. Love the soft warm colour scheme and your card is just gorgeous. Thanks for the blog visit, I am always so glad to hear from you Tanya.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, love how you used this sketch! Gorgeous sponging and card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very stylish card! The blue ribbon on the corner is so cute! Love the paper a lot!!!!

    ReplyDelete