Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thinking of You


Good morning! I had a little quiet time to myself this morning, everyone is off to school or work, so I sat down to make a couple of cards. This was a quick little card using a sentiment from the Say It Big set from Our Craft Lounge. I like that it has large sentiments for a bunch of occasions. I added a butterfly from Verve's Blue Skies and a flourish from Inkadinkado. This week's Flutter By Wednesday's challenge is open, you just need a butterfly, angel, or fairy.

I also started a card using this weeks Mojo sketch, but I am waiting to see if the mailman brings me my new Verve, *crossing fingers*. If he does bring it, I'll have another card in a little bit. Thank you for stopping by. :)

5 comments:

  1. So clean and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card...love the butterfly! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, like your style! Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! It is simply and pretty! Why don't can I make the same Beauty? I am touched with this project! ))))

    ReplyDelete