Monday, February 28, 2011

February SFYTT



I almost forgot to upload my card for this month's SFYTT sketch, today is the last day to link up! I had fun with this one using my newest Verve set, Relax. I wanted to try a masculine card because I have such a hard time with them, but I am happy with how this one turned out. I love that Lattice Embossing Folder, in the kraft it reminds me of one of those rattan mats. I used Prismacolor pencils and OMS for the tree and some new to me paper from DCWV. I got lucky at Michaels, they had some paper pads on clearance for $4 and $5 bucks! That's it for me today, have a great week! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fantabulous masculine card, Tanya -- I absolutely LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya this turned out great.. I love the embossing folder you used. Looks terrific with this set..Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Tanya! I definitely love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! Everything about it has that "just right" look. I like the fact that it's an easy mailer, too. Love the sketch!

    ReplyDelete