Friday, February 11, 2011

Mojo 177



Oh my poor neglected blog! Things have been so crazy around here. I have tried to still make time for a little blog hopping though. Today I finally had a little time and wanted to try out this week's Mojo sketch. I feel my own mojo is a little off, but I was so happy to have the chance to make a card.

The flower is from Verve's Feel The Sun set and the sentiment is also from Verve, Circular Sayings.

I'm off for now, hope to get another chance soon! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. Adorable, Tanya! It has a fresh sweetness about it! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this sketch!!! Love the flowers stamped in pink/green on the yellow/gold paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tanya!! This is so so gorgeous girl!! WOW!! Fabulous take on the sketch and the colors are very beautiful too!! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Tanya! Love the cheerful colors! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie!!!
    Oh-La-La Lovely card. I love the designer paper you used.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Love the background stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I am a new follower and love to invite you to my blog for a give away. lenascrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete