Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday Cheer


This is for this week's Tag Challenge at Joans Gardens. I have such a hard time with tags, I guess because they are small? I don't know, hmmm.

My stamps are from Verve, and I used some scrap papers, I have 3 boxes full and tags are the perfect way to use them! I added some glitter with my glitter pen, but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

I love tags and I will be working on some more soon. Thanks so much for stopping in, have a great weekend. :D

9 comments:

  1. This tag looks great, love all the layers and paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! What a cutie pie!! LOVE your colors and design on this tag!! So sweet!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love the birdie and the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very clever ... this is adorable!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Tanya! Cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks to me like you are GREAT at tags.. This turned out great.. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is BEAUTIFUL Tanya!! I have a hard time doing tags too but you made it look easy!! LOVE all the layers!! :)

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. I’m now following you back!! ☺ I’ve spend a good deal of time this afternoon looking around your blog and have enjoyed your beautiful creations. Wish I had the time to comment on them all, but my little one’s are calling for me. LOL

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't this the cutest tag... Just darling colors, birdie and layout for a tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanya this is such an adorable & sweet card! I love all the dimensions on this card.
    I'm so glad you were able to join us for the PSA Essentials blog hop!

    ReplyDelete