Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CAS Baby


I just had to stamp out this little guy again! This week's Our Craft Lounge challenge is CAS with embossing. I stamped this little sweetie (from Our Craft Lounge's Circus Circus set) in white ink and used heat embossing. I love the clean look of the giraffe just embossed on the blue without any coloring, so sweet! The sentiment is also from the same set, a little stitching, a button and some twine and that's all.

I finally got the lacey nesites that I have been drooling over! I love them and can't wait to use them again. Thanks so much for stopping by! :D

10 comments:

  1. Another sweet creation hun!! LOVE the layout and the baker's twine on the button is perfect!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh! i LOVE this! i love the giraffe being stamped on the blue and white embossed...that really is a ♥FABULOUS♥ look and totally keeps the C&S style of this lovely card! brilliant! (all of your cards are beautiful, actually, soooooooo many pretty bits of eye candy to see here!) ♥


    ps: i think you may have "enabled" me into lacy nestie circles... seriously... YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the lacy nesties...this was the perfect touch! What a soft color combination. Great card, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet baby card tanya-love the embossing on your giraffe-I just ordered the lacey nesties myself-cant wait to get them
    I finally posted the stylish blogger award you gave me-sorry it took so long-it was so thoughtful of you to pass it along to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightfully adorable card.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally precious! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the OCL Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable giraffe and lovely in the white with heat embossing!! Blues and craft go wonderfully together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cute, and it makes a great CAS card! I especially love seeing it as I just bought this set. So glad I stopped by! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe, what a sweet card! Love the embossed giraffe!

    ReplyDelete