Friday, March 18, 2011

Verve ~ Get Your Diva On~


It's time for this month's Get Your Diva On Challenge from Verve! The winner will get to be a Guest Diva in an upcoming release and will receive the whole release! EEK! How exciting is that?! This month's challenge is to use all neutrals with a splash of color to represent Spring. You still have until Sunday the 20th at 9pm MT to enter.

For my card I used a sentiment from Verve's Feel The Sun and my layered flower is from One Person. I used a mat made from Bermuda Bay and colored my flower with Prismacolor pencils, and the leaves are paper pieced for my splash of color. Oh I just love this DP from My Minds Eye! I tried to take my photo earlier, but the batteries were dead in my camera. You can see that I was running out of daylight by the time they were charged again :)

Thank you so much for popping by, have a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!
    Love the embossing under the matted design- such great details. Crossing my fingers for you
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the layout! The embossing and the border are beautiful! The flower definitely is the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful...Love the layout and the flower and sentiment are lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card Tanya. Your coloring is wonderful!!!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow Wowwwwwwwwwwww...this is BEAUTIFUL, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya! LOVING your Verve card, that flower is so pretty and I just love the design of this card! Hope you have a terrific week too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie! How ya been? Your card is lovely I love all the little windows and your image is colored in sooooo beautifully! WOW factor!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is so stunning girl!! LOVE that added flower along the side!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete