Saturday, April 30, 2011

I heart Snoopy!

I just wanted to quickly share a couple of note cards featuring a favorite character of mine, Snoopy. A couple of weeks ago I won a super cute Snoopy stamp set from the PSA Stamp Camp blog. They have this amazing stamper that you use to make custom stamps with their Peel & Stick Stamps. You mix and match outer rings and middle stamps to create personalized stationary, cards, what ever. I don't have one of the stampers yet, it's on my wish list ;) but I was able to use my stamps on an acrylic block. (BTW check out the video here to see how this stamper works, it is so cool!) I used the middle stamps and made a couple of really quick note cards.



Just a little bit of coloring, and a couple of pop dots for Snoopy, quick and easy note cards. And how sweet is Snoopy? Thanks so much for taking a peek! :)

9 comments:

  1. Great cards your win! You have created awesome cards with it- love the great Snoopy image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh how we LOVE Snoopy in our house!...yes we do! Awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! these are adorable! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! I love the way you've colored snoopy up and the snoopy typing all in a row. no stamper??! WHat? must rectify!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW!! I so love Snoopy too!! More and more stamps that I have, love and not enough time to use!! LOL!! Cute designs girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely too cute! I love both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fantastic Snoopy cards! You totally captured his cool cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I heart snoopy too. My grand kids love it we were just watching it together last weekend.

    You can come over to my house anytime to play my door is always open to awesome friends and crafters!!! I remember working off the dining room table Ahh what a mess. I got my room when my daughter moved out yeah.... I love it.

    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, love the decorative and yet simple style, so neat and pretty!!

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete