Sunday, May 29, 2011

Butterfly Kisses


Happy Sunday! Have you seen the new online store the Craft's Meow? Oh my goodness, I saw those new stamps and just fell in love! And Lisa has fabulous kits with gorgeous papers and embellishments. For my card I am using the beautiful Butterfly Kisses stamp set, isn't she just gorgeous! And the detail on the dandelion is just amazing. I used my lacey nesties, added some sponging,stitching and flowers from the kit.

I am entering this in this week's challenge at Wee Memories which is "Pinterest/Etsy Inspired". I love checking out Etsy for inspiration! My inspiration came from this beautiful bracelet at Nest Pretty Things.I am also enter the challenge at Stamp Something which is to use a sentiment. :)

Thanks so much for popping by today! :)

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely stamp and you have showcased it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tanya, how beautiful!!!! A perfect interpretation of the inspiration piece... which, by the way, I want! lol

    Hugs!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. such gorgeous work, tanya! love how you've used nina's stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful ! i can totally see the inspiration necklace in your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Tanya, so pretty.
    Sometimes when I look at cards following an inspirational piccy I struggle to find how the person was inspired by the picture, yours is perfect.
    I used to always colour with pencils before I started using DI's, check out this fab tutorial HERE hun, I found it really helpful and & love this blog too
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW...beautiful card! I love the image!

    Prob fixed! Thx for the linky! To fix this prob when you sign into Blogger make sure the "Stay Signed In" box is unchecked. I can now comment :)

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Love this! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is gorgeous. I love silhouette stamps and you have mastered this one.. Your sponging is so pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! This is just adorable and gorgeous, too! It's "goradorable"! The stamp is one of the cutest I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I'm your new follower
    Hugs Trish Munro xxxx
    Gold Coast, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card,
    greetings from Holland,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete