Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flourishes: Word To Your Mother Challenge




I think Mr. Blogger is finished with his tantrum now and it's safe to post, lol. This is for the last challenge at Flourishes. We are to make a card with a sentiment directed to your mother as the focal point. I used Flourishes Summer Blossoms set to stamp my DP, none of my Flourishes sets have sentiments for mothers so I used this gorgeous one from Verve.

A little embossing, and a couple of tiny butterflies from my Martha Stewart punch and that's it. Check out all of the challenge details here. Thank you so much for popping by! :)

12 comments:

  1. Wow Tanya, this is awesome, so elegant , love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, intricate and but simply elegant at the same time. I wanted to come by and thank you for the tip on the marshmellow fondant, I hadn't heard of that. But I suppose there is a lot I haven't heard about having to do with cake making. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tanya...Love the layout and the sentiment is just beautiful..I though I was following you but it looked not so have put it right and become a follower..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, Tanya! I love the sentiment with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Tanya, this is so soft and beautiful! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tanya, your card is gorgeous! Love the layout, love the stamps you chose and love the border on the bottom of the card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my friend! WOW!! Your creation is really soft and elegant!! I love the border and the added butterflies hun!! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya, this is just absolutely beautiful. I read the sentiment and it touched me. I love the subtle colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How beautiful, Tanya! Love the layout and the soft colors! Great little extra touches, too -- the dry embossing, punched butterflies, scoring, punched border. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Tanya! Love the ornate border!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanya...this is just beautiful, the colors and softness to the patterns is so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete