Friday, June 10, 2011

Congrats Grad!


Boy, these last couple of months have just been a whirlwind! We have been so busy with my daughter's last year of high school and just seemed liked there has not been enough time for anything. Yesterday my baby girl graduated, (with honors!) I keep saying, "I need to make her card, I need to make her card..." . Finally Wednesday night, the night before graduation, I sat down and made it. I used Iwona's sketch from this week's Sketchbook Saturday. I totally love her sketches and finally used one. I used my daughter's school colors and my stamp is from JustRite Stampers, I think this set may be retired.

I am entering this in There She Goes milestones challenge this week.

We are taking our daughter out tonight for a nice dinner and then we are going to see Super 8, looks like a good one. Thanks so much for popping by, have a great day. :)

5 comments:

  1. O wow Tanya this is gorgeous, really elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! Tanya, this is fabulous girl!! LOVE the colors and stunning embossing!! You rocked it hun!! Enjoy the weekend!! Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, congrats on your daughter's graduation! I'm sure she's going to love this classy card! I'm glad that you played with my sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tanya,
    Fab card,love the embossing...Congrats to your daughter....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you may have waited 'til the night before, but seems the timing was perfect, as this is a FABULOUS grad card! Congrats to you & your Honors' Student Graduate! ;-)

    ReplyDelete