Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pals Paper Arts Guest Designer


Recently I was asked if I would be the guest designer at Pals Paper Arts this week, and of course I said yes! Thank you Ann and Mary, I am so very honored! This week's challenge is a color challenge:

These colors actually had me stumped for awhile. I finally decided to go with something a little CAS, a little embossing on the Night of Navy Panel, some quick stamping, and this card came together pretty quickly once I got into the flow and figured out was I was going to do. :) That's it for me today, check out the challenge and the DT's awesome creations at Pals Paper Arts. Thanks so much for popping by! :)

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Tanya! I love the embossing on the Navy panel. The bow is so sweet! The butterfly is the perfect touch! Thanks for being our Celebrity Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love how the yellow ribbon pops! So glad you were our guest this week~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Tanya! I love how you put it all together. One of my very favorites. Love your blog, I will be visiting regularly!!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tanya. You did a fantastic job on this card. I love the color combo you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rocked it as our guest Tanya! Thanks for playing at PPA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your gt spot, tanya! i gotta tell you, this card is so awesome! i really love what you've done with the colors:)

    ReplyDelete