Friday, July 15, 2011

Congratulations


Flourishes has one more challenge for the new release, a Copy Cat Challenge. We get to CASE one of the DT's cards. I knew I would be picking my inspiration from Stacy, I have been an admirer her beautiful style for awhile now. I chose this gorgeous card to CASE here. All of the stamps on my card are from Flourishes Wedded Bliss set.

I also would like to enter the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

We took the kids to see the final Harry Potter movie this morning, we all loved it. Kinda sad that it's all over, I think it's time to read the books again!

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.

11 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card... i really like your take on stacy's card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, this card is so clean, crisp, elegant, so perfect for that special occasion! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is classy and beautiful. All that white space is just awesome. Thanks for the honor of casing me. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple and sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully elegant, Tanya! Love the soft blue! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya!! Really gorgeous design hun!! Love the silhouettes...so classy and CAS!! Just wanted to stop and say hello!! Hope you're enjoying your Summer!! HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colour choice and gorgeous details. Good luck on our double give away!!!

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this is so pretty and elegant! Love your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete