Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friends Are So Refreshing

And crafting is so refreshing! It's been so long since I had a little time to get some crafting done. I had so much fun with this little cutie! She is from the Freeze The Moment set from There She Goes Stamps. I colored her with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. Jen has an awesome video tutorial here for coloring hair with the pencils. I'm pretty happy with her bangs, but not too happy with her curls. Oh well, time for more practice. :) I used last month's SFYTT, I'm too late for the challenge, but I wanted to use the fun sketch.

I am entering this week's challenge at There She Goes, which is A Challenge To Die For, you must use 3 different dies/punches. I am using 2 dies and one corner punch.

I am also entering this week's Wee Memories challenge with a theme of "Summertime" which is sponsored by There She Goes this week!


Well, that's it for me right now. Thanks so much for stopping by, have a fantastic weekend. :D

6 comments:

  1. Awesome coloring on her hair Tanya! Such a sweet color palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! Love the bright, cheery colors and that image is perfect for a summer day :) Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she...loving her pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge.

    ReplyDelete