Friday, July 22, 2011

Happiness Is...


Happy Friday! I'm here with a card made for Mojo Monday's 200th sketch! I love going back and looking through the sketches for inspiration. To celebrate the big 200, this week's sketch has prizes, up to 8 $25 gift certificates! Check out all the info here.

I used a couple of The Craft's Meow sets for my card. The flower, leaf, and sentiment are from Happiness Is, and the butterfly is from Butterfly kisses. I used some more Prima paper, and stamped it with a script stamp and the bee from Happiness Is. The Spellbinders Borderabilities is the Lattice Border. Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi, have a wonderful weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tanya! I love the border, and the flower provides a gorgeous focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete