Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Love You Dad





I made this card using Flourishes Get Sketchy And win Sketch, it's release week! Both the image and sentiment are from Flourishes What A Catch set. I thought this guy looked like a rainbow trout, so that's how he was colored with my Prisma pencils, and my papers are from K & Co. I'm going to send this off to my Dad, no reason, just because.

I am also entering Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes Challenge. This week's winner will receive a $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore!

Thank you so much for taking a peek, have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the challenge. I love the way you colored your fish. He is so beautiful..Can a fish be beautiful? :) Great job Tanya. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice and rich and masculine Tanya! Really great coloring on your rainbow trout too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card, this fish is perfect for the sketch also. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late comment back :P But thank you for the sweet comments on my blog and I want to tell you also that you work on your your blog is amazing and the project you did for the flourishes contest is awsome. The teckniques and colour choices you used on the card really make it look timeless and something special.

    Anyways thanks again.

    ~Kaitlyn K

    ReplyDelete