Wednesday, July 13, 2011

One Person



It's time for this month's Verve Get Your Diva On Challenge! One lucky winner will get to be Guest Diva in an upcoming release, receiving all the stamps for that release for free. If you have been to my blog before, you know how I love my Verve! This month Maureen is challenging us to use a gift card for inspiration. Sadly I don't have any, though I am in need of some retail therapy ;) so I used one of the cards that Maureen had. I chose this Michaels card, I love the flourishes and the elegant black, white, and red color combo.


I used some Inkadinkado damask stamps for my background, and one of my favorite Verve sets, One Person for the flower and sentiment. I stamped both the large and small flower and layered them with pop dot, and added some pale yellow flower soft in the center.

I would also like to enter this week's Simon Say Stamp Challenge, which is anything goes.

Thanks so much for popping by, have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, WOW!! Gorgeous!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, you nailed the challenge! Beautiful design and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Tanya!

    What a beautiful card! Love the dp and colour combo. Good luck with the challenge!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete