Monday, July 4, 2011

Land Of The Free



Happy 4th of July! This is the first time that I've gotten the Mojo Monday sketch done on Monday, lol! I had the house to myself this morning, and while blog hopping I saw this sketch and knew I wanted to use my American Hero set from Verve. I used some stickles in the small stars on the sentiment panel, and it's not really showing up in the photo but I stamped stars on the kraft panel.

I am also entering the challenge at The Kraft Journal which is "Patriotic or American." Thanks for popping by, have a great night. :)

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Tanya, love your take on that sketch. Have a wonderful 4th of July and have a lovely week Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful patriotic card! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the sketch and that is one of my favorite Verve sets! Thanks for submitting this to the Kraft Journal this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sentiment...nice card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, Tanya! Fabulous take on that sketch, and so perfect for our patriotic challenge at The Kraft Journal. I love the embossed stars and the sentiment is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply fabulous! Love the colors.. the embossing... the distressing... everything's just beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete