Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You Make Life Sweet


EEK! Check out my first stamps that I just received from Paper Smooches! These stamps are from the Sugar Rush set. They have little faces that you can add to all the goodies, sooooo cute! So of course I had to get them all inky. I used one of the sketches from this month's Paper Smooches July SPARKS Challenge. My little popsicles were colored with Prismacolor pencils and cut out and popped up.

I would also like to enter the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is anything goes.

I would also like to enter the CAS-ual Fridays challenge which is Sweets and Treats, mmmm. (P.S. the challenge is sponsored by PSA Essentials!)

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

10 comments:

  1. Adorable Tanya....I love the bg dp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute, this is so sweet, love the pretty papers and simple style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Your coloring on the popsicles is great! Did you use a die or punch for the wavy edge, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two adorable little lollies, I love how you made them looking at each other. Cute card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little sweets are the cutest with their big smiles and loads of colors! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this, Tanya! I love those little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya! This card is sooo adorable. I love the little popcicles. I have an award for you at my blog. www.simplydawn53.blogspot.com
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this!!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.. this is stunning... I love the colors you used.. and the whole design of your creation.. soo cute.. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute, great colors and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete