Thursday, August 18, 2011

CASE Study #53



Hi there! I have a card for this week's CASE Study Challenge which is to CASE one of Iwona's cards. After browsing her fabulous gallery for forever, and changing my mind many times, I decided on this beauty. I have not made a card with a cut out before, so here was the perfect chance.


I have been wanting to get this There She Goes set inky and I felt like doing some coloring. Isn't she sweet?

Well, I'm off, got some shopping to do. Thanks for stopping by! :)



11 comments:

  1. Oh Tanya, I'm so glad to see you playing along this week! It's so cool to see your take on my card, and you did an amzing job with the die-cut windows! I especially like the little seahorse peeking out from the small circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sentiment with this very fun card! Adorable, and perfect for the CASE Study Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tanya, I just adore that sentiment on your top card!! LOL!! I love the embossed bubbles and your window card is so pretty!! Love them both!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and really fun time shopping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable, Tanya! The embossing fits so well with the under-the-sea theme! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling scene card and a very innovative design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Tanya,love the embossing and the image is so sweet....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, Tanya...that textured background looks great and that mermaid is just so sweet! A fabulous CASE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness this is as cute as a button! What a great scene you've created here! Great CASE! So glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so delightfully playful! Your card is quite a charmer. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is soooo adorable! Great card - good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is gorgeous and so cute. I love the cutout in the centre, what a fabulous idea, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete