Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Everyone of my thougts



Hi! I'm back with my second card today. This is for the last sketch of the month over in the Verve forum on SCS. I kinda got lazy on it, I didn't feel like taking out my sewing machine and adding stitching like on the sketch. It's in a heavy metal box in the closet and sometimes I just don't feel like lugging it out. I am so hoping we move by the end of the year, hubby is promising me a crafting area. It will just be a desk, not a whole room, but that is so much better than the nothing that I have now, lol. Also, my Bow Easy is MIA, so I just added a knot. The sentiment is from Verve, a pretty quick and easy card. Thanks so much for taking a peek, have a good night. :)


5 comments:

  1. It's lovely, so pretty and elegant. Love the soft colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Tanya! I know exactly what you mean about lugging out the sewing machine. And this card is adorable without the stitching! I hope you get your crafting area. I will be keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER!! Now this is so so beautiful hun!!! LOVE your colors and take on the sketch!! Enjoy the weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are rockin' the Verve sketches! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete