Monday, August 29, 2011

Flourishes Favorites Challenge




I'm back with another card celebrating Flourishes 4th birthday. This card is for the favorites challenge, use your favorite Flourishes set. I am using Sweet Days of Summer, it is a new set, but oh, it is my favorite. I love the sweet silhouette images, this one here with the little girl watering her flowers, kids playing in a sprinkler, and a little girl reading a book under a tree, oh my goodness, this set is way to sweet! You still have until Sept. 1 to play along with your favorite Flourishes set, thanks for taking a peek at my card today! :)


6 comments:

  1. WOW!! So elegant and really pretty Tanya!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and so elegant, I love the silhouette image and gorgeous paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bow and flower! You do such a great job with solid, silhouette stamps. Your sponging around the image is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling Tanya, love the design, love that sweet girl image and the bow/flower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so precious, tanya! love the silhouette:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really beautiful! Love the silhouette and how you colored the background.

    ReplyDelete