Sunday, August 28, 2011

Page Maps Sketch Contest



I love a good sketch, check out this one from Page Maps! I love all the fun layers, plus there is a fabulous prize from Basic Grey and Flourishes, two of my favorite companies! Once in awhile I like to try to challenge myself with a masculine card because they give me so much trouble, lol. It could also have something to do with my lack of guy stamps and papers! I love this stamp from Flourishes, the fish is just so fun to color. I've got some dressing, sponging, and some faux and real stitching going on here, I had so much fun with this card! Thank you for taking a peek, enjoy your Sunday. :)


3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect dad card! Way to go, and good luck they sound like great prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even read the above comment and I was going to say "perfect dad card" but decided I couldn't say the same thing. LOL! AWESOME dad card. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous masculine style creation!! Love your image and colors here!! :) Great take on the sketch as well!!

    ReplyDelete