Sunday, August 28, 2011

Page Maps



Hi there! Ok, I just had to make a second card for the Page Maps sketch challenge, the prize is fabulous, go check it out, Basic Grey and Flourishes are the sponsors! I love the aqua and orange color combo and just had to use it, it's just so fun and happy. I love this sketch, love all the fun layers, and I love that I was able to use some of those small scraps that I saved. If I have some paper that I just love, yes I will keep these tiny scraps, I just can't part with them, lol. I have a box with my itty bittys, and I just love it when I am able to use them. :) Well, that's it for me today, I'll be back tomorrow with a card using an image from Flourishes. Have a great day.


5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and so elegant, love the colours, gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one a lot too!!! Great job putting all of the different dp's together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! Totally different view of the sketch from the one below!! I love the elegance and the way you've popped out the images!!

    ReplyDelete