Friday, August 12, 2011

The Shades Of Sunset Challenge


Hi! I'm back with another quick post with a card for one of Flourishes challenges. I have been wanting to try sponging a sunset background and what better time to try! I'm not real happy with the results, but, hey it's my first time. I'll blame it on the paper and sponges, lol. I did have fun with the technique, and will definitely be trying it again. Both the image and sentiment are from Flourishes. There is one more challenge, using fruits, but I don't have any fruity paper or stamps :( Though Flourishes has some GORGEOUS fruit stamps, they are of course on my long wish list. Thank you for having a little look! Have a wonderful weekend!


6 comments:

  1. The colors are so beautiful! I love the pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful hun!! Love the soft rainbow of colors here with the silhouette!! Hope you have a lovely weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is beautiful, Tanya! Your sponging is soft and lovely! I think you did a great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card, tanya!!
    there's something on my blog for you:
    http://schulu.blogspot.com/2011/08/winner.html

    have a fab week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is awesome Tanya, how elegant. Can't believe you are doing the sponging for the first time, you did a fantastic job. xx

    ReplyDelete