Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So thankful for your friendship



Hi there! I've got a quick post before I'm off to start dinner. I made this card using one of this month's sketches from the Verve and this sweet stamp set from There She Goes Stamps.
The flower border at the top is from a set from Anna Griffin that I have had for about 3 years and had yet to ink up, terrible I know! I didn't think that I would really use the borders, but after inking up this one, (finally!) I really like it. The flowers are colored with my Prismacolor pencils and OMS and the bg paper is K & Co.

I would like to enter the anything goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show. There is also a fun hop going on now with prizes, check it out! That's it for now, I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with another sketch from Verve, thanks for stopping by! :)


5 comments:

  1. Tanya, this is really stunning my dear!! Love your take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tanya, how elegant. Yes that stamp is gorgeous.. pity we leave so many beautiful stamps unused.. me included ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I'm amazed your style and i'm impressed your preccision. I used to try scrapbooking, but I realized that it's not for me:( I preffer wier-wrapping and folclore flower felts. I love Poland folclore:)
    take care, hugs from Poland!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the design! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your design - the simple layering is very effective and the subtle vintage tones are perfect...
    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete