Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thinking Of You




I'm back with my second post today. My card is for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. I wanted to go with something a little soft and kinda shabby, I love the style but haven't really been able to pull it off to my liking yet. My sentiment and little ferns on the circle are both from Verve and the butterfly is an old Hero Arts stamp. Verve also has a new release coming up Aug 12, (yippy!) with peeks starting tomorrow on the Verve blog!

Thanks so much for taking a peek, have a great day :D

7 comments:

  1. Sweet and soft with those pretty colors Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's very soft and shabby. Stunning in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've definitely pulled off the soft shabby effect,beautiful card,love it...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really soft and gorgeous Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Tanya! I love how you used the pennants! Such a beautiful butterfly!

    ReplyDelete