Thursday, August 11, 2011

Verve ~ Get Your Diva On~


A new month, a new chance to be Guest Diva at Verve! The winner of the challenge will get to be Guest Diva in an upcoming release and will win all the new stamps for that release! This month Diva Jackie is the hostess and the challenge is Tag You're It!, add a tag to your card, scrapbook page, or make a set of tags.

I don't have any tag dies, so I used a nestie and just punched a hole in the top. All my stamps are from Verve: the teapot and cups are from A Cup Of Life, the sentiment is from Friendly Phrases, and I used a flourish from Blue Skies for the tea pouring out of the teapot. The papers are some MME that I have been hoarding, some vintage lace from my grandmother, and a little ribbon from Diva Michelle, thank you! Oh and the teapot and cups are colored with Prismacolor pencils. You can check out all the challenge details here. Thank you so much for stopping by for a little peek, have a great day! :D


2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous Tanya, I love seeing your cards, they have that something different, which is always makes them really stunning!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Tanya! I love the colors and the layout! The lace is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete