Saturday, September 3, 2011

From our family to yours



Hi! How's your weekend going? Nothing exciting here, hubby is watching college football, and I wanted to play in this month's challenge over at the Flourishes forum at SCS. It is the Christmas Spirit Challenge, time to get a Christmas card done! Look at this gorgeous photo for inspiration:

I love it, so fun and festive! I used Amber's fun sketch this week. I wanted to keep the feel of the card pretty clean, so I decided to just use red ink and no coloring. I did add some glitter to the fruits, I really like the way it turned out. I used this beautiful wreath set from Flourishes, it has a large and small wreath and a couple of sentiments, I looked and I think this set is retired. :( The little decorative element on my label is a small stamp from the Wedded Bliss set, it fits perfectly! That's it for me today, thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)


10 comments:

  1. WOWZER!! Tanya, this is so gorgeous girl!! LOVE the layout!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to you Christmas cards. this is gorgeous! I love that photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, this is stunning! You really nailed this challenge! I LOVE the corners and the positioning of the bows. The pearls are perfect on the wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so classy looking Tanya! I love how the smaller wreaths look and you did such a great job with this inspiration! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Tanya! This is soooo gorgeous! Love your take on both the sketch and the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanya,
    I love your card it's beautiful,lovely layout....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! Love the tiny bows!! How sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. An unusual and lovely Christmas card! I love how you stamped the wreath without coloring. It looks wonderful! Beautiful layering. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh!! LOVE what you've done with the sketch Tanya!! This is gorgeous!! LOVE the colors and dimensions of each image panel!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete