Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday



Hi! I'm back with a quick card. Leeanne over at Artful Delight is having a birthday bash this weekend. I'm playing along with the second challenge which is Tic Tac Toe. Here is the board:


I chose to go diagonal and use: kraft, at least one button, and light pink. I love pink and kraft together so I knew immediately that's what I was going to do. My son needed a card for his boss, and this came together so quickly, I love when that happens. The sentiment is from JustRite and that beautiful background image is Anna Griffin. Can you believe that I picked it up for $.99? What a deal!

Ok, that's it for me today, thank you so much for popping by!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Yum! I love when a card comes together quickly AND when the result is as lovely as your card! This is absolutely kraft-tastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and kraft combination and the great clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Kraft and gray too! Great choice to play, the banner/tag is so cute set off to the side. Love it overall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Tanya! So elegant and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!! :-) Thank you for playing along with AD's birthday weekend challenges. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Tanya, love the sentiment, love that paper and love the pretty button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love the simple layout.. and yay yes that really is a good deal :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a charming card, tanya--love the banner:)

    ReplyDelete