Saturday, September 24, 2011

A joy to me

Hi there! Miss me, lol! Wow, feels like forever since I blogged! My mojo has been MIA. With a very ill family member (on the mend now, thankfully!) and my temporary layoff seeming to be permanent (we were hoping to rent a larger house by Thanksgiving, with me out of work that's not happening) I just have been kinda down in the dumps. But what can you do, I am just trying to go with it. Anyway, enough sad talk, I finally got a card made! This is for week 2 of this month's Viva la Verve. Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:
I used some new to me MME Stella and Rose papers, love them! All stamps and the mini tag dies are from Verve. Well, that's it for me today, I'm going to see about getting another started for the 3rd sketch, also, Leeanne has fun hops with challenges and prizes going on this weekend, gotta find time to play there too. Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a fabulous weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Hope things start looking up for you. At least your feeling like card making again! Hang in there, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I love this Tanya, it's very pretty... sorry to hear about you being laid off and the illness .. hope things will sort themselves out for you soon. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete