Saturday, September 10, 2011

There She Goes Paper Doll Birthday Challenges


Ok, so my last post I made a paper doll for the first of the There She Goes Stamps Birthday Challenges. Other challenges this week were to take your doll out on the town, the great outdoors, in the spotlight, and at a party. So yeah, me and my little dolly had some fun!

So we did some running around, errands, shopping, and here is my little doll helping me get some gas at the end of the day for the out on the town challenge:


For the great outdoors challenge, she played hide and seek with the girls, and fairies are very good at hiding! Suzy had a hard time finding her:
Dixie on the other hand, sniffed her out right away!


For the in the spotlight challenge, my paper doll put on a little show!


And the party challenge, she had a tea party with Hello Kitty!


Thanks for sharing my little paper doll's adventures, and thanks Jessica for the fun challenges. Happy birthday There She Goes! :D

5 comments:

  1. Hee,hee, this is so sweet!!! Looks like you had lots of fun with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!!! How stinkin' CUTE!! I just ADORE your sweet doxies!! I love them!!! I would be taking them anywhere!! ;) TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! What a hoot! I enjoyed your paper doll's adventure! And what cute Doxies! Brody loves Doxies (and Frenchies and fluffy dogs, too)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so fun, loved tagging along with your paper doll! She looks like she had a wonderful, fun filled time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling :) When my dd was in kindergarten she had to bring home the teacher's stuffed dog one weekend and take pics and write about his adventures with our family. Your paper doll post reminds me of that fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete