Thursday, September 8, 2011

There She Goes Paper Doll Challenge



Hi there! This month is There She Goes stamps 3rd birthday, and they will be having all kinds of challenges all month long. The first challenge is to make a paper doll. I used this darling fairy from The Fairy Best, isn't she cute! I made here a little fairy house too! They are both colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS, and of course I added glitter to her wings, what fairy doesn't have some sparkle ;) There some other challenges this week like taking your doll out and about on the town, so I'll have to get some shots in and post later. Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Tanya!!! These little stand ups are ADORABLE!! Fabulous coloring my dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, awww how sweet, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, Tanya! I love paper dolls! Perfect coloring on these adorable images!

    ReplyDelete