Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blessed to call you friend


Hi! I'm back with my second post today. It's release week at Flourishes, and oh my the new Christmas sets are gorgeous! With release week comes new challenges, this card is for the Name Game Challenge, use your monogram as your inspiration for your card. Mine is TAP. I had such a hard time thinking of something with the letter A. All I could think of is acrylic, but I don't have any, lol. Finally, I came up with:
T - tearing
A - antiquing
P - paint
I used this totally gorgeous set, Paperwhites and colored it with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. Then I tore the edges and inked them with Distress Inks, rolled a couple of corners and flicked on some watered down gray paint for an antiqued look.

Don't forget to check out the copy of The Copic Coloring Guide that I am giving away here. Thank you so much for popping by for a peek, have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the ripped and distressed edges!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Tanya, loving the distressed look xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the tearing and antiquing with this set...really lovely work Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Tanya! I love the layering and tearing!

    ReplyDelete