Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A couple of There She Goes stamps



Hi! I just wanted to share a couple of cards I made using some There She Goes Stamps sets. I used Pumpkins On The Vine and Freeze The Moment, aren't the little girls just the cutest? They are both colored with Prisma color pencils. I would like to enter this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp, which is Anything Goes. These were both quick and pretty CAS, and I would like to also enter the coloring challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. Thanks for popping by! :)

Edited to add: Oops forgot to mention the giveaway for the Copic book here, ends at the end of the month! :)

13 comments:

  1. These are really cute, Tanya! I just dropped by to congratulate you on winning the Petaloo blog hope candy for yesterday's post! Have fun with your new goodies!

    Anne
    anniebeescreaftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! They are so c!ute! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cutie patooties! These are such sweet cards, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are ADORABLE! Love the images and fab coloring skills :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really adorable Tanya!! Love your images and papers!! Have a great weekend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww... these are super cute! darling cards, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanya your cards are both absolutely gorgeous and adorable, fab colouring too :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable...especially that little acorn princess. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tanya, both of your cards are so beautiful! I like the fall card on top but the second card is my fave. I love the color combo of pink and orange and you colored the girl so beautifully! Great work!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tanya, your cards are too darling, just adore those sweet images and the wonderful card designs, so fresh and fun! Have a wonderful week Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these images are just darling, tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute card! I love this! Fabulous job, Kim! XXX~Kim (AKA-DigiDarla) Please visit my challenge blog at www.digidarla.com :).

    ReplyDelete