Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friends




Hi! I'm back with a second post today. This card is for Flourishes World Card Making Day Challenge, using the colors of your favorite cartoon character.


Well, I just love Sponge Bob, my kids started watching it when it first came out. I was like, a sponge, really? But I think it's really funny and I've even had it on while I'm the only one home, shhhhh, lol!

Anyway, for my colors I used kraft, yellow, blue, and red. For my image and sentiment, I am using Flourishes Windows to the World set , I love it, the images are beautiful. I used the gorgeous Dutch window, I adore tulips! I cut out the image and double stamped the shutters on kraft and dry brushed them with some acrylic paint to make them shabby. The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS and my papers are from MME.

I am also entering the Mega Candy contest at Charmed Cards and Crafts, you add a link to a card that you colored in, check out the awesome prize up for grabs!

Thanks so much for popping by today, enjoy your weekend! :)

17 comments:

  1. Wow, Tanya! This card is so unique and creative! Who wouldn't love to receive a creation like this! It's a perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! That window is perfect. Yeah, with my boys being 7 and 6, Spongebob is a staple in this house!! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card...Gorgeous colours.......
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! I wish I could make something with the same sense of taste as Yours. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty! love the classy design. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! LOVE that window image, the sentiment and those FAB patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Love the open window.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW DARLING.. both the card and the fun inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I haven't been by lately, I'm so behind. I love the shutters on this card!!! The pop of the window box is awesome, great job with the 3-D effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, CONGRATS, you WON, you LUCKY girl! I'm your newest follwer and, WOOHOO, you're almost at 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty card Tanya. Love that window image. The papers are so pretty. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie!! What a beautiful design!! Love the image and colors!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that window - what a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so fresh and pretty. Congrats on your winning too.

    ReplyDelete