Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hope you can cling to ~ pink critters


Hi there! I have a card for one of the Hope You Can Cling To challenges over at the SCS forums. This challenge is to take any critter and turn it pink. I used this cute peacock from There She Goes Stamps Zoo-pendous set. The sketch is from last month's SFYTT and the image is colored with Prismacolor pencils with a little pink stickles too.

Well, that's it for now, don't forget to check out the copy of The Copic Coloring Guide that I am giving away here. Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Love all the details with the embossing and layers. :-) I wanted to let you know that life has been a bit hectic and I haven't gotten your package in the mail yet but I will do my best to do it this weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card will definitely make someone's day!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is really cute, I love that embossing folder, really beautiful and peacock is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete