Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just For You


Happy World Card Making Day! I was lucky enough to win some GORGEOUS Stampin' Up Goodies from Ann, thank you again! I broke out this awesome set, Elements of Style. I had been wanting to try a tile technique that I saw on SCS and this large stamp was perfect. I scored lines with my Scor-Buddy then stamped the image and inked around all the score lines. It was easy, fun, and I love the look! Ok, I'm off to make another card, I want to play along with Flourishes. See you soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog. :) Check mine if you like :)
    Here is the link: http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Tanya! I am glad you are enjoying your new goodies. This card is stunning! I can't wait to see what other beauties you create with your new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty, tanya, and i love the window scene on the card above, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty CAS and one of my favorite color combo's.

    ReplyDelete