Wednesday, October 19, 2011

JustRite Friday Challenge #60





Hello! I wanted to share my card for the newest challenge at JustRite Stampers. Check out this fun sketch:

My sentiment is from In The Moonlight, it says, "Thank you for being my sunshine everyday," and the oval frame is from the My Rainbow set. My papers are from Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime collection and the bottom is cut with Spellbinders Lattice Borderabilities. Some sponging and a seam binding bow and flower finish it off. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely papers! Really like the diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love all the details you added! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card very nice design and colours

    ReplyDelete