Friday, October 14, 2011

Show Me


Hi there, happy Friday! I'm back with a quick post. We are going to the theme park here for the Halloween nights in a few minutes, I've never been so kinda excited to go! I have one more card for Flourishes challenges. This one is called Show Me, find a technique from one of Flourishes tutorials and give it a try. I chose this tutorial from Christine to add dimension. I chose a few petals to double stamp and pop up for dimension. The image is from the Paperwhites set and colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. Ok, that's it for me, off to the park!

4 comments:

  1. Tanya simply stunning love the flowers on here and your bow is perfection
    Karen www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty card Tanya-love the technique you used on this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the dimension to these flowers, Tanya! Gorgeous bow! I hope you enjoyed your evening! It sounds super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! Love how you layered the flowers and added dimension. The ribbon is gorgeous and goes perfectly too! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete