Friday, November 11, 2011

Aloha!




Happy, happy Friday! I am playing along with Flourishes noon time challenge from yesterday, The Christmas Sweets, use the colors red, white, and soft green. I don't really have a Christmas image that I thought fit those colors, and the challenge didn't say it had to be holiday or Christmas, so I hope I'm ok. :) I used my Windows to the World set, ah, I love this set the windows are so beautiful! I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils ,added some beautiful Stampin' Up ribbon, and a large brad. Check out the challenge here. Thank you so much for popping by for a peek, have a great weekend! :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW, gorgeous card, LOVE that window image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so refreshing, love it Tanya. Beautiful take on color. It is called 'The Christmas Sweets Challenge', but.....who cares. **grin**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The view through the window is so relaxing! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's PRETTY! Love the pearl on that wide ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Tanya, what a beautiful elegant card, love how you did the ribbon.. another something I think I'm trying SMILE :) Thanks for sharing. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete