Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas Tags



Good afternoon! I'm back with my second post today. The JustRite Linky Party is still going on, so you still have time to link up and check out all the fabulous inspiration!

I adore snowmen, I try to find some kind of snowman to add to my holiday decorations every year. I am determined to make my tags this year and am getting started now with my these darling snowmen from JustRite Stamps. I stamped them onto kraft, I love kraft! And colored them with Prismacolor pencils, I love the look and will definitely try coloring on kraft some more. Well, that's it for me today, thank you so much for taking the time to visit, have a wonderful day. :)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring on the Kraft, love it! These tags can certainly be re-purposed as ornaments.

    ReplyDelete