Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #143 ~ A new technique!


Hello! It is release week at Flourishes, they are already previewing the new holiday stamps, and oh my are they ever gorgeous! I am playing along with this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge, Double embossing. Beate has an amazing tutorial for it with a gorgeous card here. I have never tried this technique before and after seeing all of the DT cards I was excited to try it. For my double embossing I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and a large oval Spellbinders die. My cake is from the Let Them Eat Cake set, I heat embossed it in white and then sponged over in pink. That's it for me today, check out all of the new goodies and the challenges at Flourishes here. Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, your card turned out beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge and trying out the technique.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you fro trying this technique with us! It definitely turned out beautiful! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, lovely and so elegant.. .just had a look at the tutorial, thank you.. I'd love to try it out, looks stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete