Saturday, November 5, 2011

JustRite Christmas Linky Party


Happy Saturday! I am sharing a card today that I made for JustRite's Christmas Linky Party. Use JustRite stamps on a Christmas project and link it up! I used Santa from the Vintage Christmas set, I love this Santa! For my background, I stamped the snowflakes from Whimsical Christmas and embossed then sponged and distressed for a vintage look. I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and added some fabby Stampin' Up ribbon. That's it for now, check out all of the other projects linked up here. Thanks for popping by, have an awesome weekend! :)

8 comments:

  1. Tanya, I totally LOVE kraft, white & red and your card is simply FABULOUS -- that red/white wide ribbon is perfect behind Ole St. Nick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Tanya!!! Love the vintage Santa, and the Kraft w/ the wide ribbon are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and love the colors! I wanted to hop in and say thanks for joining me on the blog hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Tanya! I love how you distressed all the edges. Thanks so much for participating in the Cards that Care blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Tanya! This Santa is fabulous! I love the snowflakes in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, really elegant ... love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya love the santa and the sentiment because I believe in the magic of Christmas. Having a challenge at my blog this card would fit perfectly! Karen
    www.littlescrappieces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking this up I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete